ZOO MEMBERSHIPS are fun for the whole family!
A membership to Capron Park Zoo is a great gift for the whole family! Free admission to the zoo, discounts at the gift shop and concession stand and free or discounted admission to 150+ zoos and aquariums nationwide are just a few reasons to join!
DOWNLOAD THE ZOO’s 2020 NEWSLETTER!
Thank you for your continued support of Capron Park Zoo by maintaining a zoo membership with us. One of the many benefits of having a membership at Capron Park Zoo is the ability to use your membership card for free or discounted admission at other Association of Zoos and Aquariums institutions that participate in AZA’s Reciprocal Admissions program. Please be aware, due COVID-19 there have been admission restrictions placed on most zoos, aquariums, and museums. We highly recommend you contact any institution prior to your visit to confirm their current participation status in the reciprocal program to avoid any confusion when you arrive.
Membership Levels And Benefits
- In order to receive any member benefits when you visit the zoo, you must present both your card and a valid picture ID.
- Two cards per household will be issued to new and/or renewing members. The information listed on the card will need to match the information on your ID in order for the card to be valid. It is the responsibility of the member to notify the Membership Department of any name or address changes!
- Because of the volume of Members, we are not able to look up memberships – YOU MUST have your card with you in order to receive any membership benefits including admission.
- Free admission to the zoo DOES NOT include special evening events such as Zoo Boo or Zoo Moon
- If you lose you membership card, please contact the Membership Department for a replacement. There is a $5 fee to replace lost cards.
PLEASE NOTE: for Senior Household, Household and Household Plus, only the adults listed on the membership card may enter the zoo free of charge!